GuidelinesGuidelines for conference papers
A set of guidelines is available for papers to be submitted for the ENHR conference. These guidelines are concerned with the lay-out of the paper (title, abstract (maximum of 150 words), keywords, sections and headings, figures, tables, equations, units of measurements, acknowledgements, references, placement of names of authors). They also include the length of the paper which should not exceed 8000 words including all text, figures and tables. They also contain examples of how a reference or a table looks like according to these guidelines.
Click here for these guidelines.
Guidelines for organizing a conference
Also a set of guidelines is available for organizing an ENHR conference.
If you want to organise an ENHR conference, please read these guidelines and follow the guidelines.
The guidelines contain the following items:
- Application for hosting an ENHR conference
- Actual date (May-September)
- Strength of the local scientific committee
- Duration of the conference
- Field trips and social programme
- Organising plenary sessions
- Experience of the conference administrators
- The venue (plenary sessions, distances to hotels, etc.)
- Registration and paper handling
- New Housing Researchers conference
- Fee and transportation costs
Click here for the guidelines.
Please note that your cursor will not change shape as it usually does with links.
You must be a logged in as a MEMBER to get full access to all the information !